People ask us all the time how we can be so passionate about Painless RFPs here at Scout RFP. Sure, part of it is that we’ve gone through the agony of filling out MANY RFPs in our day. We definitely want to make sure that if we ever end up on the business end of a sourcing process again it won’t be so rough, but there’s more to it. Here are just some of the advantages to making sourcing easier, faster, and more intelligent:
- Customer’s initiatives go-to-market faster
- Faster sales cycles yields to happier and more successful suppliers
- Customers get more time to focus on more valuable supply chain tasks
- More successful sourcing events mean more successful projects and products
- Improved sourcing visibility and better buy-in from the business
There are lots of other benefits (like improved pricing, happier stakeholders, etc.).
Bottom line is; our customers and their customers (the business) get a better result, and suppliers win big too.
So, the real question isn’t how can we be so passionate about Painless RFPs….the real questions is how can you not be?!