Since we launched Scout RFP in 2015, we’ve helped over 90 companies streamline their RFP process. It’s been an amazing journey thus far and we’ve learned a lot working directly with our customers. As we spent more and more time with sourcing organizations, we discovered there were several more pains that we wanted to solve. One of the big ones we noticed was project tracking. After several months of work, we’re excited to announce our new product release – Scout Pipeline & Intake.
Here’s why I’m so excited about it.
Sourcing has become an integral part of today’s enterprise framework, but several roadblocks were creating a real hurdle to strategic sourcing. In talking to our customers, a few common (and chronic) pain points emerged:
- Little transparency, which makes it difficult for sourcing to maximize savings and increase business impact
- Barriers to collaboration, which decreases stakeholder engagement and increases potential bottlenecks across the RFx process
- Lack of end-to-end sourcing visibility, which, on average, results in 18% loss of bottom line impact
- Disparate information, which makes it nearly impossible for organizations and stakeholders to get on the same page
Pipeline and Intake were borne out of those frustrations — our two-man wrecking crew to demolish sourcing’s most prevalent roadblocks.
I won’t go into too much granular detail, but in a nutshell, here’s how Pipeline and Intake will revolutionize strategic sourcing:
- Pipeline gives you the ability to tie activity directly to business impact through a collaborative interface. Some features I’m really excited about: You can prioritize projects, track actual spend and savings against predicted cost, and receive automatic email updates/reports/alerts every step of the way.
- Intake makes it really easy to streamline engagement and respond to business needs. Within minutes, compile requirements in advance of launching a sourcing event, assign requests to stakeholders across the organization, track a project’s status with full visibility from start to finish.
Seeing is believing, so let us know if you are interested in giving it a glance and we’ll be in touch to schedule a demo. Here’s to another leap along the path of strategic sourcing!
Pipeline data sheet
Intake data sheet