2020 is here, and it’s clearer than ever that sourcing and procurement organizations require digital solutions to support evolving industry demands with agility and flexibility. That’s why when you asked, we listened.
With the help of our amazing customers, the Scout RFP product team has been hard at work updating our Contracts, Workday Connector, and Reverse Auctions modules to meet these challenges and help you get ahead in the new year.
Here’s what’s new:
Don’t Miss a Beat (or Contract Deadline!)
An intuitive contract management repository is imperative in mitigating risk and protecting your business. Sourcing organizations need a centralized hub that stores critical contract data, provides visibility into contractual obligations, and tracks contract statuses.
To further streamline your contract management, we’ve added:
- Versioning and Flagging – Easily number and flag final versions to ensure that you are operating under the most recent contract.
- Check-In/Check-Out System – Check-out and lock contracts while editing to ensure all contracts contain the most up to date and accurate information.
- Approvals – Create rules-based approval workflows to automatically route your contracts to the correct approvers – no more chasing down signatures!
Keep your contracts organized and up to date with these new features. If you’d like to learn more, take a look at our Contracts Data Sheet.
Workday Connector: We’re Better Together
Modern business demands that sourcing teams be equipped with best-in-class technology to support their organizations. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that our Workday Connector is now bidirectional!
Use it to:
- Integrate Supplier Data – Seamlessly transfer supplier data between Workday and Scout to automate your workflows.
- Reduce Risk- Ensure data accuracy and increase visibility into enterprise data.
- Streamline S2P – Source more efficiently than ever before by seamlessly navigating between two user-centric platforms without losing a byte of data.
Your source-to-pay process has never been easier! See our Workday Connector Data Sheet for further reading.
Gotta Keep ‘em Separated (into Auction Lots)
Deciding on the right suppliers is a key function of the sourcing organization. Even more critical? Building and maintaining relationships with your suppliers. With Scout RFP’s Reverse Auctions, you can roll both responsibilities into one platform by collaborating with your suppliers in real-time as your auction is running.
To augment your auctions, we’ve added Auction Lots, a highly requested new feature. With Auction Lots, you can:
- Source Strategically – Separate suppliers into unique groups (lots) and choose the best fit from each.
- Encourage Engagement – Use targeted auction lots to communicate specific priorities and constraints to each unique supplier group.
- Foster Competition – Run multiple sub-auctions in a single event and aggregate savings across all lots.
Auction lots will not only drive savings and supplier engagement, they’ll also save you valuable time in the process! Check out our Reverse Auctions Data Sheet for more information and make sure to attend our Product Webinar on December 17th to find out how you can best leverage this feature for maximum impact. Register now to save your spot!
The Future is Now
With 2020 mere moments away, it is our top priority to make sure that you are well-prepared for whatever the future has in store. We’d like to give a special thank you to customers like DHL, Zebra, Athene, JoAnn, Hulu, and GIA who worked closely with us to develop and test this round of releases. We can’t wait to see the creative ways you utilize these features to do even more for your business.
Looking for more information? Schedule a demo today (or come see us in person at SPARK!) and find out how Scout RFP can help you define this new decade as one driven by sourcing success.